PGDM – Finance Management
(with domain specialization in Capital Market/ BFSI/ Fintech)
- Managerial, Indian Economy and Policy
- Legal & Indian Ethics & Business Environment
- Business Communication
- Indian Financial System, Reporting, Statements & Analysis & Financial analysis
- Marketing Management & Research
- Operation Management & Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior & Designs
- Corporate Strategy, Social Responsibility, Sustainability & Entrepreneurship
- Business Analytics
- Legal Aspects of Business 2
- Corporate Taxation and Financial Planning
- Strategic Management
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
- New Enterprise and Innovation Management
- Introduction to Corporate Restructuring
- International Finance
- Risk Management
- International Business
Unique Features of our Program
- One week of Global Study Immersion program
- Three levels of internship & experiential learning
- International Faculty taught modules
Passed Bachelors (Any Stream), Obtained at least 50% marks [45% in Case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the Qualifying Examination.
CAT, XAT,CMAT,ATMA,MAT,GMAT or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective state Government with last 1 year result from the date of application will be considered valid or else student has to appear for AIHM Entrance Exam.
Merit will be disclosed based on exam result & personal interview round.
Rs. 02 Lacs Per Annum
Note: The Opportunity to do Global immersion will be available to desirous students at an additional cost.