PGDM – Hospitality Management
(with Domain specialization in Resort Management/ Hotel & Restaurant Management/ International MICE)
- Managerial, Indian Economy and Policy
- Legal & Indian Ethics & Business Environment
- Business Communication
- Indian Financial System, Reporting. Statements & Analysis & Financial analysis
- Marketing Management & Research
- Operation Management & Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Designs
- Corporate Strategy, Social Responsibility, Sustainability & Entrepreneurship
- Business Analytics
- Accommodations & Front Office Oprations
- Food & beverage Service & Food Production
- Introduction to Hospitality & tourism Management
- Travel & airlines Management
- Event Planning & Production
- Hospitality Marketing & Sales
- Hospitality HRM
- Yield & Revenue Management
- International Business
- Project Work
Unique Features of Our Program
- One week of Global Study Immersion program *
- Four levels of internship & experiential learning
- International Faculty taught modules
Passed Bachelors (Any Stream), Obtained at least 50% marks [45% in Case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the Qualifying Examination.
CAT, XAT,CMAT,ATMA,MAT,GMAT or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective state Government with last 1 year result from the date of application will be considered valid or else student has to appear for AIHM Entrance Exam.
Merit will be disclosed based on exam result & personal interview round.
Rs. 02 Lacs Per Annum
Note: The Opportunity to do Global immersion will be available to desirous students at an additional cost.